Biobabyonline.com shall not be liable for failure to deliver within the timeframe provided here if this is due to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances related to malfunctions and disruptions of the internet.
- All products offered by the website Biobabyonline.com are new and supplied by manufacturers.
- The website guarantees that at the time of dispatching the order, the products do not have any flaws that might reduce the value of the purchased goods.
- The products shall be examined within five working days after the purchase of the goods.
- If any defaults are detected, you need to inform the company immediately.
- The guarantee will be granted only when the original invoice is presented together with the defective product.
- The guarantee will not reimburse nor cover a damage resulting from any failure to comply with the instructions given or the technical characteristics of the product.
Acceptable use of the Website
Any use of the website Biobabyonline.com must comply with the following conditions:
- You must not distribute through the website any defamatory, threatening, obscene, harmful or pornographic material or material which would violate or infringe in any way the rights of others (including intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality, or rights of privacy) or cause distress or inconvenience or which does not comply with all relevant laws. You must not express opinions that are vulgar, crude, sexist, racist or otherwise offensive.
- You must not post on the website any material which you do not own without express permission of the owner of the material.
- You must not make available, upload or distribute by any means any material or files that contain any viruses, bugs, or corrupt data.
Liability and Indemnity
To the extent permitted by the law, the website Biobabyonline.com is not liable:
- If it is not able to perform its obligations due to temporary no availability of the purchased goods (model, size, shade), or in case of late delivery of the products to us from the manufacturer. In cases like these, you will be informed by a phone call or email, and if possible, we will offer you alternative goods. The order will not be dispatched unless we receive your written or verbal agreement with the amended conditions, as you have the right to cancel your purchase and request a refund (if applicable).
- For any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website; any errors with the functionality of the website, potential defects or the integrity of the information on the website by computer viruses or other threats.
- For the completeness and validity of the information of a third parties (hyperlinks).
- If the access to the website is interrupted or currently not possible
- For inaccuracies in the information of the goods provided by the manufacturer
- For delay or default on our obligations for reasons beyond our control; for any losses which were not foreseeable to us at the time when our contract with you was made
- You are obliged:
You bear full responsibility for the protection of your password and for all acts performed by you or by a third party through your profile.
You have the right to:
- to indicate accurate and valid phone number, shipping address and email address;
- to pay the price of the ordered goods;
- to pay the delivery costs, if any;
- to receive the goods;
- to take the necessary measures required to protect your password;
- not to disclose to third parties your password and immediately notify us in case of unauthorized access to your profile;
- not to submit fictitious or invalid order requests or other false information.
- not to present a legal person or group if you are not authorized to represent or otherwise mislead others about your identity or affiliation to a certain group of persons
- access our website Biobabyonline.com, subject to the terms and conditions set by us;
- to submit a valid order request;
- access and correct your personal data;
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
All disputes between the parties shall be resolved in a spirit of understanding and goodwill. If no agreement is reached, any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Republic of Bulgaria and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Bulgarian courts.
These Conditions of Sale are subject to the laws and the legal system in force in Republic of Bulgaria; when selling to other countries, the rules applicable to the business transaction will in any case be the Bulgarian ones. In the event that one or more parts of these General Conditions of Sale would be void because they were contrary to law or otherwise unenforceable under the law, the other provisions remain in full force and effect in the rules governing contractual relations between Biobabyonline.com and its customers on the online store.
Any dispute for which an amicable solution is not reached will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the judicial authority of the customer's home, if these cover the consumer according to the rules already mentioned and as long as the home is located in the State.