TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This page contains the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the products listed on our website to you. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before ordering any products from www.biobabyonline.com
You should understand that by placing an order on our website biobabyonline.com you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Online shop users, customers and purchasers should carefully refer to these Conditions before using the website and its online store.
- Biobabyonline.com is an online store selling baby products owned by:
- Mitin & Mitin" Ltd.
- Head office: 23 Kukurjak Str., Sofia
- Address for correspondence: Sofia, 82, Tsar Boris Blvd.,
- Registration under VAT No: BG113584741
- By using the website Biobabyonline.com and placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and your continued use of the website (or any part of it) following a change will be deemed to be your acceptance of that change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether these terms and conditions have been changed.
- The information published on Biobabyonline.com is publicly available on the Internet.
- These terms and conditions give information for your rights, restrictions and responsibilities when using the website. You are bound by the rules of these terms and conditions when you use, access or order from this website.
- Data protection and security is provided by using the SSL protocol to encrypt the connection between our server and your web browser.
- With these General Conditions of Sale, Biobabyonline.com sells and the customer remotely buys movable property shown and offered for sale on the site Biobabyonline.com
- The Contract is entered into only via the Internet, through the customer’s entering the website (online store) Biobabyonline.com.
- The purchase order is created according to the website’s procedure.
- The customer agrees, prior to confirmation of their order, to read the present General Conditions of Sale, in particular the pre-contractual information provided by Biobabyonline.com and to accept them by checking the relevant box. In the e-mail order confirmation, the customer will also receive a link to download and save a copy of these General Conditions of Sale, as required by art. 51 paragraph 1 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014.
CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
You can place an order from various sections of the website, where offers and descriptions have been posted. Different offers include a brief and detailed description of the product, the manufacturer’s name, photos and price.
- All prices are indicated in euros (EUR) currency. All prices include VAT20% and will be based on the country the order will be shipped to. Please note that all prices and product information on the Biobabyonline.com are subject to change. When placing an order, you must indicate your name, address, telephone and email address for an order confirmation. You are responsible to ensure that all information you enter as part of the order process is correct, complete and up to date in all respects. Otherwise, the company is not entitled to complete the purchase.
- There are two stages that must be followed in order an order to be completed:
- Selected the desired size and number of the product that you want to purchase, and click “Add to Cart”.
- On the following page, review your selected items and click “Checkout” button to provide your delivery and payment information.
- You are entitled to confirm your order and all given details once an operator from the website Biobabyonline.com contact you by phone or email during the working hours of the company.
- You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive).
- By pressing the “Buy” button, you perform an action that is legally binding with the force of a contract between you (the user) and the website Biobabyonline.com as described in the regulations of the Law for the Consumer Protection and Trade Rules in Bulgaria.
- The conditions for delivery of the goods are specified on the website.
REGISTRATION, PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
- You can choose to make a registration on the website Biobabyonline.com, or visit as a guest (non-registered user).
- The registered users voluntarily provide their personal data when they make a registration on the website.
- According to the Law for Protection of Personal Data, registered users are entitled to access and modify their personal data, as well as they can request their profile to be deleted from the website Biobabyonline.com.
- The website biobabyonline.com has the right to send advertising messages in the form of an electronic newsletter to the email address. All users are allowed to unsubscribe by simply clicking on a link provided in the received newsletters.
- By using the website Biobabyonline.com and placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and your continued use of the website (or any part of it) following a change will be deemed to be your acceptance of that change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether these terms and conditions have been changed
- You should be aware that your use of this website may be monitored and information about your visit may be captured to help us improve the quality of our website and the products
- When you register or order from the website Biobabyonline.com, you will be required to provide personal information including but not limited to your name, email address, billing address, delivery address and telephone number that the company might store and use for future reference.
- We will treat personal information provided by you as confidential, and will only use or disclose it for the purposes for which it is given, or/and in circumstances set out below.
- You authorize us to use and transmit your personal information or information we collect about your visit to this website for the following purposes:
- To process your orders including but not limited to for the purposes of authenticating your identity, authorizing payments and arranging delivery;
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
- To serve website content and advertisements to you;
- To administer this website;
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
- If we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activity, we may be shall be entitled to provide your personal Information or other information we collect about you.
- Any other purposes, which the information is used for, will be in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation, the applicable international instruments, and the rules of Internet ethics, morality and decency.
WEBSITE ACCESS; USE OF COOKING, PRIVACY
The customer has the right to access the website for inspection and for acquisition. Any other use, in particular commercial, of the site or of its content is not allowed. The entirety of this website’s elements, be they audio or visual, and the technology used, remain the property of Biobabyonline.com and are protected by intellectual property law.
Cookies are small text strings that sites visited by the user send its terminal (usually the browser) where they are stored before being transmitted back to the same sites at the same user's next visit. There are two main categories: "technical" cookies and "profiling" cookies. This site uses so-called "technical" cookies for the sole purpose of "carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of a service explicitly requested by the user, in order to provide that service". These can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas), and/or analytics cookies, a subset of technical cookies used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, about the number of users and how they visit the site, and/or functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate following selected criteria (for example, in a given language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the customer.
The use of "technical" cookies is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) and software usage data required to enable a safe and efficient site. “Cookies” (session variables) which are stored on the customer’s hard drive can be deleted: you can also turn off cookies following the instructions provided by the main browser. “Cookies” (session variables) can avoid resorting to computer techniques potentially prejudicial to the confidentiality of navigation, and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data. This site does not in any way use so-called "Profiling" cookies (aimed at creating their user profiles and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the customer when surfing the net).
This site uses "third party" cookies, designed to receive on your device during navigation on a site: cookies sent from web sites or other servers (the storage of information takes place at third parties). An example is the presence of "social plugins" for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn (these are parts of the page visited directly generated by these sites and integrated into the host site) the use of which is aimed at the sharing of content on social networks (the presence of these "plugins" involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties: the management of the information gathered by "third parties" shall be governed by the relevant information to which the customer can please refer.
Complete Policy Privacy list of third party cookies used:
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. However, most browsers allow you to control and even disable cookies through your browser settings. But we remind you that disabling navigation or functional cookies can cause malfunction of the BiobabyOnline website and/or limit the service offered.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click on 'Tools' at the top of the browser window, select 'Internet Options', then click on the 'Privacy' tab. Make sure that the level of privacy is set to ‘medium’ or lower, which then enable cookies in your browser. Settings above ‘medium’ disable cookies.
Google Chrome (latest version)
Click the icon in the upper right of the browser window and select 'Settings'. Click 'Show advanced settings' at the bottom and locate the 'Privacy' section. Click 'Content Settings' and in the cookie section at the top, select 'Allow local data' to enable cookies. To disable cookies select the options 'Block sites from setting any data', 'Block site data and third-party cookies' and 'Delete cookies and other site and plug-in when browser is closed'.
Click 'Tools' at the top of the browser window and select ‘Options’. Next, select the ‘Privacy’ icon at the top of the new window. Select the option 'Accept cookies from sites' to enable cookies. If you wish to disable cookies, remove the check mark from the box.
Click the gear icon in the upper right of the browser window and select 'Preferences'. Click 'Privacy' at the top of the new window. Select the option 'Block third-party cookies and advertising'. If you want to completely disable cookies, select the 'Never' box.
Biobabyonline.com is committed to managing the data provided confidentially and in compliance with current privacy legislation. The customer in this regard acknowledges and accepts the management of their data by Biobabyonline.com for the sole and exclusive purpose provided for by law and the functions necessary to carry out the order. The customer, filling in the order form with their personal data, authorizes Biobabyonline.com to manage reported data for the above purposes.