Baby sleeping bag with feet 4 seasons
- brandBio Baby
- product number97223650
- country of origin Bulgaria (EU)
- composition100% merino wool lining; 100% organic cotton outer; feet: 95% organic cotton; 5% elastan;
Bio Baby sleeping bag with feet. For a better sleep! Made from pure merino wool lining and frotte - 100% certificate organic cotton outer.
The exceptionally breathable Merino wool naturally regulates baby's body temperature, which helps your child to sleep safely and comfortably through the night. Because of merino’s unique ability to regulate body temperature, Bio Baby sleeping bags helps keep your child warm when it's cold and cool when it's hot. It gives you peace of mind and a good night sleep as well. Ideal for children between 6 months and 3 years old. Our merino wool is incredibly soft and gentle on your baby's skin.
This amazing baby sleeping bag also saves you buying different sleep sacs for different seasons - you can use it year-round.
• 100% Natural: soft merino wool lining & organic cotton outer
• Merino wool regulates body temperature unlike any other fiber, keeping baby warm when it's cold and cool when it's hot, makes this perfect for sleeping. Very soft fabric, delicate in touch - for a comfortable feeling
• For hot and cold days. Can be used in all 4 seasons - suitable for room temperatures 17- 25C /63- 75°F/.
• Keeps your baby covered through the night
• Innovative design - Feet covers, so children can walk around and also keep children’s toes warm.
• Two way zipper with scratch protection - no skin irritation at the neck. The diaper changing is much easier while the baby is sleeping
• Extra wide & space - giving the child plenty of room to move the legs - ideal for active babies and toddlers
• Nickel, lead, and phthalates free YKK snaps and zippers.
Bio Baby sleeping bags with feet are generously sized. We, therefore, don’t recommend purchasing a bigger size than is needed.
WASH & CARE
Natural fibers do not require complicated care. At Bio Baby we want to help your products look good for as long as possible.
• Always check the care labels of individual garments.
• Machine wash in cold or warm water with environmentally friendly laundry detergent
• Line or tumble dry on low
• Do not use fabric softener or bleach
• Close zipper.
• To refresh and reduce washing, turn garment inside-out and air often.