Baby body with long sleeves wrap style - Merino wool and Silk
- brandBio Baby
- product number97220150
- country of origin Bulgaria (EU)
- composition75% merino; 25% silk
Bio Baby Bodysuit with long Sleeve - Merino Wool and Silk
Our super soft raw nature off white body is giving your child the perfect feel of comfort throughout the day. Bio Baby's soft organic merino and silk blend fabric has to be my favourite for newborns. It is just so delicately smooth against baby's sensitive skin. It's naturally stretchy, with a slight sheen from the silk.
• Made of 100% natural materials - 75% merino wool and 25% silk, this baby bodysuit is gentle for babies' soft skin.
• Merino keeps baby warm when it’s cold and cool when its hot and silk is so soft and cute!
• The wrap style of these bodysuits makes getting your baby dressed much easier as you don’t have to pull anything over their precious head.
• Press-stud fastening between legs to make nappy changing easy.
• The double press-stud at the bottom allows to change the size of body.
• For additional comfort the bodysuit features special place at the bottom for a diaper.
• Very soft fabric, delicate in touch and very resilient.
• The smallest sizes (50,56,62) feature flip mitten sleeves to prevent your baby from scratching.
• Nickel-free YKK press studs
• Warming even when wet - Nighttime accidents happen, but when merino wool gets wet, it retains its warming properties. Your baby will have a comfortable night’s sleep whatever the circumstances.
Natural fibers do not require complicated care. At Bio Baby we want to help your products look good for as long as possible.
How to wash your Super-soft Merino wool baby bodysuit:
First Wash: Your wool & silk bodysuit can be used immediately without washing. The first wash will bulk and soften fibres.
• You can machine wash as long as you use a cold-water wash, short cycle and delicate gentle spin.
• Bio Baby wool bodysuit are made with Italian super soft Merino wool, NO detergent is required.
• You can add a wool fabric softener if you wish.
• Pull bodysuit when wet back into shape and lay flat/air dry in the shade.
Do not tumble dry!
Properly cared for Wool & silk bodysuit, will provide a lifetime of comfort.